Benefits of the GML Biological Mobile Laboratory
Box-based, can be easily deployed anywhere, nearby the crisis area or on the user site.
Can be relocated quickly in other crisis areas or user sites.
Autonomous laboratory with biosafety level 3, integrating real time analysis of infectious diseases and real time reporting.
Customizable for a wide range of biological infectious diseases and medical tests. The testing strategy can be designed to user’s requirements
Strategic and humanitarian value
- Critical support for health infrastructures to cut the transmission chain of epidemics.
- Early triage of patients carrying highly contagious infectious diseases.
- Rapid diagnostic testing with capabilities similar to large medical infrastructures.
- Flexibility for rapid identification of infectious diseases ( Ebola, Marburg, Covid-19, Cholera, Malaria, Monkeypox, Dengue, Chikungunya, Anthrax, AIDS, …).
- Real time reporting to health authorities.